Use this template to outline the content you'll need for your first book or e-book. This tool breaks down the book writing process into five simple steps:
Lead Generation Pre-Writing Template
Use this template to pre-write your first book, a new book, or just improve your marketing message. This template will help you to:
- Identify your ideal customer
- Address their biggest problems
- Define what is unique about your business
Customer Path Questions
This tool breaks down the five questions you need to ask in order to learn important details about your customers and prospects:
- How they found out about you
- What they're interested in
- What they considered before buying
- How they make decisions
- If they'll recommend you or not
Opportunity Filter Spreadsheet
Use this tool to identify the opportunity cost of one business opportunity for another.
Do you jump around from one business opportunity to the next every time you see something that looks interesting? One of the fastest ways to attract success is to only involve yourself in the most successful opportunities and not all opportunities are created equal.
Use this opportunity filter to compare two opportunities: one that you're currently doing and one that you're considering. Answer the questions for each one and assign a point total of 1 to 10 for each. At the end, calculate the score and see which one is really truly the better opportunity.
Now you'll know that whatever you're working on is getting you closer to success because the best opportunity is in front of you.
Customer Appointment System
Use this tool to create your entire customer appointment system.
Tired of going out to appointments that are a total waste of time? This tool goes through the entire qualification criteria and breaks it up into concrete steps:
- Before the meeting - Preparation Checklist
- The five most important questions that you need to ask before you even start the appointment
- The seven most important questions that you need to ask every homeowner that you meet with through the process.
This tool is really easy to use— all you have to do is print it out or upload it to your CRM. Ask these questions every time to get more predictable results.